Chick N Corn Bites (adapted from food-4tots.com)
Yield: 12 patties
1/2 lb ground chicken breast
1/4 cup frozen corn
1/4 cup shredded zucchini
1/4 cup minced red onion
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tbsp flour
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp paprika
Dash of pepper
1) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. (I tried this method and also a dry pan method – both worked fine – see below)
3) Drop 1 tablespoonful of batter into the pan and flatten slightly with a spatula/ fork.
4) Lower heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cook the patties in batches.
5) Remove patties, and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Original recipe: http://food-4tots.com/2010/09/26/chicken-and-corn-patties/2/