CARAMEL APPLE BUTTERFINGER DIP
8oz brick of cream cheese – brought to room temperature
4 TBSP powdered sugar
2/3 cup caramel sundae sauce
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
2 Nestle Butterfinger candy bars – crushed into small pieces
4 Granny Smith Apples – sliced
1) Beat the room temperature cream cheese and the powdered sugar for 1-2 minutes.
2) Spread the cream cheese on a platter in a circular pattern.
3) Evenly pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese.
4) Add the mini chocolate chips, and last the butterfingers candy pieces.
5) Chill for 1 hour before serving. Serve with Granny Smith Apple slices.
*TIP* soak your apples in ice water with the juice of one lemon for 5 minutes to avoid browning.